Terms and Conditions of Booking
- By making a booking with us you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you book via Airbnb, TripAdvisor or associated companies you are bound by the terms and conditions appropriate to the relevant company.
- Payment is required in full and in advance, including the damage deposit, when you make your booking.
- Maximum occupancy is six persons (of any age but at least one responsible adult capable of looking after the other guests and/or pets).
- More occupants are by prior written agreement only. Do not book until you have this. Email us first.
- No pets are allowed. Sorry.
- No smoking is allowed in the property, a minimum cleaning fee of £50 will be deducted from your damage deposit if found otherwise.
- Vaping is allowed.
Garden and front lawn
- The grass is maintained by a local contractor and you must allow access.
- You may use the garden and front lawn for normal and acceptable purposes.
- The garden has rights of way to the next door property and there is no gating or fencing between them therefore it is not to be considered secure.
- You agree to keep any noise and disturbance generated by you, your guests and your pets to a minimum and respect the peace and tranquility of the neighbourhood.
- This is a self-catering holiday home and you are responsible for cleaning your own materials, including supplied bedding and furnishings, especially if soiled by humans and/or pets, the cooking and eating utensils and your own clothing and for leaving the holiday home in a clean, hygienic and sound condition.
- You don’t have to clean all the bedding prior to leaving if unsoiled, it will be replaced for the next guests by our service contractor.
Check in and check out
- You can check in at or after 4pm on your arrival day.
- You must check out before 10:00am on your check out day. This allows us to reset the property for the next holiday guests.
Damage to property and/or contents therein.
- You accept that you are accountable and responsible for any damage to the property and the contents therein throughout the duration of your stay.
- A damage deposit will be paid by you prior to us accepting the booking.
- We will inspect the property before and after your stay and if damage is found will present you with evidence of the damage and deduct a reasonable sum at our discretion from the damage deposit.
- If the damage is higher that the damage deposit paid we will invoice you for the amount.
- If the damage is lower than the deposit paid we will refund you the difference.
- If there is no damage we will give you a full refund of the damage deposit paid up to 10 working days after your stay.
- We recommend that you purchase your own, sufficiently robust holiday insurance.
- We accept no liability for any injury, damage or loss to you, your companions, your pets or your possessions during your stay.
- If utilities are unavailable (power cuts, water supply disruption) we cannot accept liability for additional costs that may be incurred by you.
Fuel and consumables.
- You accept that you are renting this property on a self catering basis and that you must supply your own food and drink.
- A reasonable amount of fuel for the multi-fuel heater will be provided. If you require more you will need to purchase this yourself.
- A reasonable amount of electricity has been pre-paid. If you require more you will need to purchase this yourself.
In the event you wish to cancel your booking the following table of refund costs apply.
|Weeks until arrival||Refund|
|Two weeks and over||100 per cent of booking amount paid & damage deposit|
|Under two weeks and over one week||50 per cent of booking amount paid & damage deposit|
|Under one week||Damage deposit only|
|Same day as arrival||Damage deposit only|
- If we cancel your booking at any time, we will give you a full refund of all monies you have paid us. This is the limit of our cancellation liability.
- If your booking is cancelled prior to arrival by us or you, your damage deposit will always be treated separately and refunded in full.
- Breach of this agreement may result in forfeiture of all monies paid and may result in additional charges and/or court action.
Nothing in these terms will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The terms appearing anywhere on this site are to be interpreted strictly in accordance with English laws and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts of Law.
Privacy, including GDPR
All bookings require explicit consent to these terms and conditions and thereby represent your explicit consent to allowing us to process and store the data you supply in order to satisfy the legal basis of providing you with a booking, processing payments, reconciliation with payment processors and third party booking providers, and providing any necessary information to UK authorities for accounting and tax purposes. Your supplied details will be held on file as long as is required by UK laws.
You are entitled to request a copy of these files and also retain all stated rights including the right to forget.